Sutherland Global Services Recruitment 2021.Sutherland Global Services recruiting Any Graduate ,Any Postgraduate for AR Collections(voice Process) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
For over 30 years, we’ve been delighting customers through better process. From the very beginning, it’s all we’ve done. In fact, our very first dollar came from process consulting. Three decades later, we have 120 clients from the Fortune 1000, and complete 43 million transactions a month on a digital backbone that spans 19 countries around the world..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the AR Collections(voice Process) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Sutherland Global Services
- Location :Chennai( Perungalathur )
- Post Name: AR Collections(voice Process)
- Qualification: Any Graduate ,Any Postgraduate
- Experience: 02-07+years
- No of Vacancies:20
- Details of Salary: 3,00,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-Swathi HR (7338700398)
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Review open accounts from the daily Ageing report 2. Monitor and maintain the assigned accounts – Collection calls (Outbound/Inbound in a professional manner), account adjustments and customer reconciliations
- 3. Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due date and timely follow-up on payment arrangements 4. Monitor customer payments activity to ensure receivables are collected in a timely manner 5.Ensure timely escalation in case of non-payment or no response
- 6. Provide customer service with regards to sending statements, process customer refunds, and process account adjustments and resolves client-billing problems and applying good customer service in a timely manner 7. Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with customers and escalate with client
- 8. Assists with the cleanup of UC’s (unapplied credits), short paid invoices 9. Send Dunning letter to customers to make the payment of delinquent accounts
- 10.Communicate & follow up with Sales/Operations department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis 11.Update Daily/Weekly trackers and perform self-quality check 12.Adherence to Control and Compliance 13. Act as a liaison between Customer, Sales, Billing and various internal departments to ensure smooth flow of transaction and resolution of issues if any
- 14. Follow and update the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) 15. Active participation in Learning & Developments .
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.