Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021. Saraswat Bank recruiting B.Com,M.Com,MBA for Junior Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Saraswat Bank is an urban co-operative banking institution based in Maharashtra, India and operating as a co-operative society since 1918. The Founding Members of the society were J. K. Parulkar as Chairman, N. B. Thakur as Vice-chairman, P. N. Warde as Secretary, and Shivram Gopal Rajadhyaksha as Treasurer.Eligibility for the Junior Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Saraswat Bank
- Location : India
- Post Name: Junior Officer
- Qualification: B.Com,M.Com,MBA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:150
- Details of Salary: 21,620/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Last Date for online Application:19/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Saraswat Bank, the premier Multi State and the largest Bank among the Co-operative Banks in India has a large network of 283 branches located in six states i.e. Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and New Delhi. The Bank is looking for energetic and dynamic candidates, residing in the following regions: 1. Name of the Post: Junior Officer 2. No of Post: 150 3. The monthly gross salary will be Rs.21,620 approx. on probation and Rs.23,300 approx. on confirmation. The annual emoluments will be Rs.3.57 lac approx.
- on confirmation (based on the salary of January 2021) 4. Educational Qualification: (A) Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialisation in Commerce/Science/Management Studies as under: a. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) b. Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance) c. Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance) d. Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market) e. Bachelor of Science (General) f. Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- g. Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.) OR (B) Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Postgraduation with specialisation in Commerce/ Science/Management Studies as under: a. Master of Commerce (M.Com.) b. Master of Commerce (Advance Accountancy) c. Master of Commerce (Business Management) d. Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance) e. Master of Science (General) f. Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science) g. Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM or equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/Banking/ Marketing – two years full time/three years part-time degree course from recognized University)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.