Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2021. Indian Overseas Bank recruiting Graduate for Retired Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Indian Overseas Bank is a major public sector bank based in Chennai, India, with about 3,400 domestic branches, about 6 foreign branches and representative office. Founded in February 1937 by M. Ct..Eligibility for the Retired Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Indian Overseas Bank
- Location : India
- Post Name: Retired Officer
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience:02+ years
- No of Vacancies:15
- Details of Salary: 30,000/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 05/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- I. The staff member should have retired (including VRS) in normal course on superannuation and should have not retired under CRS/ any punishment. II. No case should be pending against the retired staff at the point of application submission or during the period of empanelment. III. Should have working knowledge/Skill on MS Word and MS Excel and adaptability of computer environment.
- IV. Tenure may be fixed for a period of two years with annual performance review. Term can be extended for another one year subject to a maximum age limit of 65 years. V. For officials to be posted in Central Office, they should reside in Chennai and for officials to be posted in Regional Offices, they should be permanently residing in their place of posting.
- 5. Any one of the following shall be complied: I. Worked as a Chief Manager – Credit, Inspection, Risk, Treasury and operation (any one area) at Regional Office/Zonal Office/Central Office for a period of consecutive 2 years. II. Preference will be given for those who worked as Branch Manager for minimum 2 years.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.