Axis Bank Recruitment 2021. Axis Bank recruiting Graduate for Relationship Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Axis Bank is expanding and with expansion comes the opportunity to grow and chart your own career path. So, if you are a self-motivated banking professional, looking for opportunities to redefine your career, you might just be the person we require..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Relationship Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Axis Bank
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Relationship Officer
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience: 00-05+years
- No of Vacancies:100
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-Mamatha / Mahesh (7892083828 /9620336771)
Job Description/Skills Required
- Need to handle sales of loan products (LAP/Personal loan/Home loan/Business loan) for Jayanagar/ Electronic city, Mal
- Need to implement strategies towards enhancing market penetration, business volumes, and growth through multiple channels via the said Sales Managers.
- Driving cross-sell products and ensure internal & external customer satisfaction.
- Willing to travel as per business requirements.
- Experience in retail lending would be an added advantage.
- Need to have decent written and oral communication skills.
- Sales Driven, Detail orientated process discipline and good organizational discipline
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.