Axis Bank recruiting Graduate for Team Leader / Sales Executive / Relationship Officer / Business Executive / Telecalling Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Axis Bank, we go much beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. We give them reasons to strengthen their trust in us, at every step. This belief has paid us rich dividends, bringing with it steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Team Leader / Sales Executive / Relationship Officer / Business Executive / Telecalling Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Axis Bank
- Location : Ambikapur, Durg, Bhilai/Bhillai, Bilaspur, Raipur, Raigarh
- Post Name: Team Leader / Sales Executive / Relationship Officer / Business Executive / Telecalling Executive
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience: 00-05+ years
- No of Vacancies: 100
- Details of Salary:1,50,000 – 2,25,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 07/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :07th-13th January from 10.00 AM onwards 2nd Floor, Chawala Chambers, Jivan Bima Marg, Opp New Bus Stand, Pandri, Raipur (C.G)
- Mode of application : Walkin
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: Poonam Agrawal / Stuti Shrivastava – 79745-80830 / 79740-22239
Job Description/Skills Required
- Demonstrating/ Presenting/ Introducing/ Selling banking products of the client. New client acquisition Convincing customer for new product and maintaining relationship with clients Create and drive alternate channels for business along with the regular channels
- Open up avenues for business through corporate channel Analyzing of business trends and target figures to formulate new strategies Develop new relationships with customers to increase business
- Effective lobby management i.e. Responsible to attending walk -in clients at Branches Responsible for processing/ documentations of Loans & other financial services
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.