Indian Army hiring Matriculation(10th) for Recruitment Rally (Ghoom) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and its professional head is the Chief of Army Staff, who is a four-star general.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Indian Army
- Location : West Bengal
- Post Name: Recruitment Rally (Ghoom)
- Qualification: Matriculation(10th)
- Experience : Fresher
- No of Vacancies: 100
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 03/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 07-01-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : On the basis of performance in Rally, to be held for shortlisted candidates after Initial screening.
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible male candidates of Darjeeling and Kalimpong districts. Online registration is mandatory and will be opened from 01-12-2020 to 07-01-2021. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail one week prior to commencement of rally.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per given online application form, by 07-01-2021. No need to send print at this stage. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.