Wells Fargo Looking For CA Inter,Master Degree in Accounting,Finance,Economics
Wells Fargo is Hiring for Operations Manager
Qualification required is CA Inter,Master Degree in Accounting,Finance,Economics
Job location is Bengaluru
Wells Fargo is Hiring CA Inter,Master Degree in Accounting,Finance,Economics .Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Operations Manager
- Qualification: CA Inter,Master Degree in Accounting,Finance,Economics
- Experience :08-09+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage process and lead a team of 10+ team members, actively participate in projects/ process enhancements and encourage creative thinking amongst the team
- Ability to work independently and review the work performed by analyst and ensure the work is delivered with high quality standards.
- Strong business knowledge to answer the process related questions from the team and help them to meet the business objectives.
- Responsible for daily management of a team, which includes, but not limited to – Capacity Planning, performance reporting on a periodic basis, utilization, cross training for business cycles, reviewing, prioritizing, and distributing daily work to meet deadlines and goals.
- Understand the feedback received from the onshore team and disseminate the same to the team/team member.
- Work with team members to analyze the existing practices and generates ideas, utilize simple improvement tools in increasing the team efficiency.
- Coach, Mentor, Develop, Onboard and provide career development planning and opportunities to the team members.
- Showcase high level of adherence to Risk & Compliance also ensuring every team member abides by the same.
- Review, analysis and delivery of financial statement transactions and positions based on internal controls and industry standards .Knowledge in Credit Analysis, US GAAP,10K & 10Qs.
- Good knowledge on GAAP Accounting / International Financial Reporting Standards. Well versed with EBITDA calculation, credit structuring, WACC & DCF.
- MRA spreading work & ratio analysis.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam