Marriott International Looking For Financial Controller
Marriott International is Hiring for Financial Controller
Qualification required is Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting
Job location is Agra, Uttar Pradesh
Marriott International is HiringMaster’s/Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting .Marriott International, Inc. is an American multinational diversified hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and related lodging facilities.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Marriott International
- Location :Agra, Uttar Pradesh
- Post Name:Financial Controller
- Qualification:Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting
- Experience :04+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyzes financial data and market trends. Analyzes information, forecasts sales against expenses and creates annual budget plans. Compiles information, analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected sales.
- Develops means to improve profit, including estimating cost and benefit, exploring new business opportunities, etc. Analyzes differences between actual budget wages and forecasted wages for more efficient budget planning.
- Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Thinks creatively and practically to develop, execute and implement new business plans Protects and strengthens our competitive advantage by advocating and supporting sound business and financial decision making.
- Ensures a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets, improve operations and profitability. Implements a system of appropriate controls to manage business risks.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam