Cognizant Hiring CA,B.Com,M.Com,MBA/PGDM
Cognizant is Hiring for Sr. Consultant- ERP SAP
Qualification required is CA,B.Com,M.Com,MBA/PGDM
Job location is Bengaluru
Cognizant is Hiring CA,B.Com,M.Com,MBA/PGDM .Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Cognizant
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Sr. Consultant- ERP SAP
- Qualification: CA,B.Com,M.Com,MBA/PGDM
- Experience :06-10+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Contribute to Account Mining & Penetration efforts with active participation in customer planning process, including strategic planning phase vs execution phase. Drive RFP Response & Improving
- Quality of Response (more business value focused), structures solutions in terms of scoping, effort.
- Work with SME groups across domains/products to provide a complete end to end solution, including estimates and definition of critical factors, assumptions, and risks. Contribute to transformational and consulting deals vs staff augmentation.
- Drive oral presentations to the customers in area of domain/product expertise. Support revenue generation and be considered a FINDER. Market Scan and Brand Building.
- Bring working knowledge of customer business domain and/or product within a specific industry vertical/domain. Conduct secondary research on domain/industry specific solutions.
- Bring an understanding of competitive landscape. Identify key trends and forecasts in the given area of domain/industry.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam