Caterpillar Recruiting For Senior Staff Accountant – Legal Entity
Caterpillar is Hiring for Senior Staff Accountant – Legal Entity
Qualification required is Degree in Accounting
Job location is Bengaluru
Caterpillar is Hiring Degree in Accounting.Caterpillar Inc. is an American Fortune 100 corporation which designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets, and sells machinery, engines, financial products, and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. It is the world’s largest construction equipment manufacturer.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Caterpillar
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Senior Staff Accountant – Legal Entity
- Qualification: Degree in Accounting
- Experience :10+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Financial projections (NPI Analysis) – Lead NPI financial projections and partner with process teams to ensure financials reflect fairly and assist in decision making. Should be equipped with advanced knowledge on cash flow, NPV/IRR calculations and guide team members to analyze the results.
- Standard cost revision – Review yearly standard cost working for material and overheads. Review the overheads rates for labor, machine and other overheads, ensure the workings follow the established practices and present the standard cost revisions for management approval.
- Product costs – Provide management and operations an overview of current product costs (Product line wise), factors driving material costs changes (Source change, currency or design changes), assist operations in cost reduction efforts (Like localization, Make or buy analysis). Provide inputs on material costs including overheads for product pricing and other critical decision making.
- Monthly book close -Responsible for monthly book close by liaising with EFSS to ensure US GAAP and Local GAAP compliance. Review adjustment entries and provide guidance to team on complex accounting entries.
- Profit center reporting – Ensure Business units results are analyzed and reviewed with management and financials reflect business unit performance. Review of period costs, overheads, and corporate allocations, monthly actuals vs business plan reporting. Provide inputs for management dashboard reporting.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam