CA,CPA,CFA Vacancies in Silicon Valley Bank
Silicon Valley Bank is Hiring for Sr. Process Manager, FP&A
Qualification required is CA,CPA,CFA
Job location is Bengaluru
Silicon Valley Bank is Hiring CA,CPA,CFA.Silicon Valley Bank, a subsidiary of SVB Financial Group, is a U.S.-based high-tech commercial bank. The bank has helped fund more than 30,000 start-ups. SVB is on the list of largest banks in the United States.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Silicon Valley Bank
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Sr. Process Manager, FP&A
- Qualification: CA,CPA,CFA
- Experience :12-14+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assists with monthly reporting and analysis activities (e.g. validating accuracy of reports, reconciling reports for consistency, perform monthly analysis on balance sheet and income statement trends and budget variance analysis).
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested.
- Maintains FP&A financial databases by entering and verifying financial data inputs
- Assist with reporting activities related to the production of both regular scheduled reports, as well as ad-hoc report building to support the GFOs and FP&A teams.
- Streamline and improve upon existing reporting format, timeliness and insights, including dashboard creation.
- Provide support to the management reporting team around the pre-close and close and the production of other management and control reports.
- Be the senior ‘go-to’ person for the queries from the team
- Apply industry expertise to identify opportunities to make current processes efficient thereby channelize efforts towards more value-added analytics
- Be a trusted partner to the senior FP&A stakeholders and act as a conduit between the team and the FP&A director
- Assists in developing and executing on driver-based analysis across different P/L line items